2018 Grassroots Grant Round
The 2018 Grassroots granting round has now closed for applications.
Grant Focus Areas
Grassroots grants are offered to eligible organisations running projects directly benefitting rural and regional communities in Australia.
Projects must meet one or more of the Aussie Farmers Foundation’s five (5) key focus areas:
- Economic and Environmental sustainability (farm sustainability)
- Disaster relief and recovery
- Kids health and healthy eating
- Food waste, food relief and food provenance
- Access to health services including mental health
The 2018 Grassroots granting round is open until 12 Midday AEST on Wednesday 18th July 2018.
In 2018, applying for a Grassroots Grant is via an online application form. Applications will not be accepted via post, email or fax.
You only need to submit one application form in 2018.
Please note: there are two versions of the application form depending on whether your organisation is applying directly or it is being auspiced:
- the Standard Form for organisations that have both DGR Item 1 and TCC status.
- the Auspice Form is for organisations that are being auspiced by an organisation which has both DGR Item 1 and TCC status.
Please ensure that your organisation and project meet all Aussie Farmers Foundation eligibility criteria including having both Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 and Tax Concession Charity (TCC) status.
If your organisation is applying directly, please use this form: Standard Form
If your organisation is being auspiced, please apply use this form: Auspice Form
Please note that the online application form is via Smartygrants. If you require technical assistance with the form, please contact SmartyGrants on (03) 9320 6888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow the five (5) step process below as part of the process to submit your application.