This page contains information for organisations that are considering applying for a grant from the Aussie Farmers Foundation. Grants are available to organisations working in rural and regional Australia on one or more of the nominated focus areas:
- Economic wellbeing of farms and farming families
- Disaster relief for farming communities including drought
- Kids health & healthy eating including food provenance awareness
- Food waste and food security
- Mental health for farming communities.
Current Granting Round
The 2016 granting round has now closed. Information on successful grant recipients will be available on the Supporting Our Community page from July 2016. Details on the next grant round will be made available in late 2016.
The Grant Application Process
Any organisation submitting an application to Aussie Farmers Foundation should follow these steps to ensure their application is successful in being considered: