Want to get involved? You can support the Aussie Farmers Foundation and help Australian rural and regional communities by holding your own fundraiser or charity event.
Here’s a few ways that can help:
– Make a bequest
– Donate via Regular Giving or Workplace Giving
– Fundraise by taking part in an existing event eg. a fun run. We’re listed on the Everyday Hero event fundraising website here as Aussie Farmers Foundation No.2.
– You can also run an event via GiveNow’s Crowdraiser platform here.
– Organise your own fundraising event
– Set up an online campaign via Givenow here
– As a business, make a donation from product sales or run a staff event
Or you may have your own ideas – the sky’s the limit!
Register a Fundraising Event
If you’re interested in running your own fundraising event, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch. To receive an authority to fundraise on our behalf, you’ll let us know about your proposed event/s and details. Thank you for your support and for choosing the Aussie Farmers Foundation!