Want to get involved? You can support the Aussie Farmers Foundation and help our Australian rural and regional communities by holding your own fundraiser or charity event and starting the conversation about the need to lend a hand to communities impacted by drought, financial pressures, mental illness, unemployment and limited access to essential services.
You can help rural and regional communities in many ways:
– Make a bequest
– Donate via Regular Giving or Workplace Giving
– Fundraise by taking part in an existing event eg. a fun run. We’re listed on the Everyday Hero event fundraising website here as Aussie Farmers Foundation No.2
– Organise your own fundraising event
– Set up an online campaign via Mycause here
– As a business, make a donation from product sales or run a staff event
Or you may have your own ideas – the sky’s the limit!
Aussie Farmers Foundation is registered for fundraising in Victoria, New South Wales, Western Australia, Queensland and South Australia.