Aussie Farmers Foundation helps Australia’s farming communities to thrive by supporting them during tough times. We invest in vital grassroots projects in rural and regional Australia – thanks to the generosity of the Australian community.
Aussie Farmers Foundation was formed in 2010 and since then we have given over $1.3 million in grants to communities in need.
Our focus is on five key areas affecting country Australians:
- Economic and Environmental Sustainability for Australian farmers
- Disaster relief for farming communities including drought
- Kids health and healthy eating including food provenance awareness
- Food waste and food security
- Mental health and wellbeing for farming communities.
Aussie Farmers Foundation funds projects and programs which aim to improve the health, wellbeing and sustainability of farming communities. We partner with best practice organisations who are already working on the ground in these communities.
Find out more about some of the projects we’ve funded here.
The Aussie Farmers Foundation was established by Aussie Farmers Direct as an extension of their commitment to support Aussie farmers.
Aussie Farmers Foundation (ABN 17 670 441 940) is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) and an Income Tax Exempt Charity (ITEC).